Cargo Use. (figure 2-19)
· No more than two cargo loads will
be lowered at a time. One from
each side of helicopter.
· Cargo loads of 300 lb to 500 lb will
be lowered at a constant rate not
to exceed 8 feet per second. Avoid
(1) Attach governor snaphook (1) to D-ring (2).
(2) Insert safety pin (3) in governor snaphook
(3) Adjust the length of the web extension (4) to
allow governor (5) to hang just outside door.
Fold and tape excess webbing.
(4) Secure carrying case (6) to helicopter seat
(5) Gradually release rope (8) to begin cargo