b. Installation. Install the mast frame by reversing
(7) Disconnect and cap hydraulic lines and
(8) Disconnect control linkages. Insure all
linkages and lines are disconnected and tagged and
To facilitate removal of the engine, the transmission and
nothing will interfere with engine removal.
reversing gearbox should be removed with the engine
(9) Disconnect hydraulic pump flange at,front
(10) Disconnect drive shaft at universal joint.
(1) Remove seat and seat support and floor
(11) Remove bolts from engine mounts.
(12) Using a spreader bar, attach lifting device
(2) Drain coolant from radiator and engine and
to engine lifting eyes.
remove radiator support with radiator and battery box as
(13) Carefully lift and remove engine and
transmission assembly. Block engine on work
(3) Close fuel tank shut-off valve and disconnect
surface to prevent tipping.
and remove fuel line from tank and fuel pump.
(14) Remove capscrews securing converter
housing to flywheel housing and remove trans-
(4) Disconnect choke cable at carburetor.
mission and gear box.
(15) Remove capscrews securing torque
(5) Disconnect exhaust flange at manifold and
converter to flywheel and remove torque converter.
(6) Disconnect and tag wires at sending units.