c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(2) Connect hydraulic lines.
(3) Start engine and operate boom thru several
(1) Clean all parts.
cycles to check for proper performance.
(2) Inspect all parts for corrosion, cracks
distortion or other defects. Check contact areas for
scoring. Remove burs with a fine stone.
(3) Replace all seals, packings, and un-
(3) Remove boom extension cylinder (para 3-
(1) Immerse all parts in clean hydraulic oil for
(4) Withdraw boom male section.
lubrication before reassembly.
disassemble boom to extent required for repair.
(1) Support cylinder in position and insert