c. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean all parts.
(1)Aline governor shaft key and install
(2) Inspect for cracks, scoring, or distortion
governor. Secure with mounting hardware.
Replace defective parts as necessary.
(2) Install carburetor linkage.
(3) Adjust governor (TM 10-3950-203-20).
(4) Install seat support and floor plate.
Section VI. Hydraulic System
3-13. Hydraulic Pump
disassemble hydraulic pump.
(1) Disconnect hydraulic hoses from pump
(2) Remove coupling screws and pump
Do not pry pump apart because this could
mounting hardware. Remove pump.
damage sealing surfaces.