c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
e. Installation. Reverse removal procedures a above.
(1) Clean all parts.
With engine running, adjust relief valve adjusting screw
(2) Inspect all parts for scoring and burs.
(14) to open valve at a pressure of 1500 psi.
Replace deeply scored parts.
(3) Inspect spools for freedom of motion valve
3-15. Cushion Valve
(4) Inspect springs for tension and cracks
(5) Inspect all threads for damage or ot
a. Removal. Disconnect hydraulic lines and remove
mounting hardware from cushion valve. Remove valve.
(6) Replace all defective parts as requires
(7) Replace all gaskets and packing.
disassemble cushion valve.
1 Valve assy
11 Regular assy
Figure 3-13. Cushion valve and pressure regulator, exploded view