Figure 4-27. Backhoe bucket, disassembly and reassembly.
(3) Drive pins and plugs out of five teeth then
d. Installation. Install bucket, bail, and teeth by
remove teeth from adapter.
reversing procedure in steps (1) through (3) in a above.
(4) Drive key out of five adapters, then remove
adapters from bucket
4-29. Backhoe Bucket Stick
(5) Reassemble by reversing procedure of
steps (1) through (4) above.
(1) Lower boom to rest on cribbing, near foot,
c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(1)Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
(2) Attach lifting device to bucket stick, remove
solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Visually inspect all parts for cracks, breaks,
bucket stick from boom.
bends, or excessive wear.
b. Disassembly and Reassembly.
(3) Repair by welding cracks or breaks,
straightening bends, or replacing excessively worn