Figure 3-41. External oil and ventilation lines, removal and installation.
(3) Installation. Reverse procedure in (1)
(2) Installation. Install oil filler pipe by
above for installation.
reversing procedure in (1) above.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts in an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.
remove crankcase breather and oil filler from left hand
(2) Visually inspect for deformation or
side of engine.
(2) Disassembly and reassembly. Refer to
(3) Repair by replacing damaged or
filler. Reassemble in reverse order.