TAG AND REMOVE ELECTRICAL LEADS AND MOUNTING HARDWARE AS REQUIRED.
Figure 3-124. Light enclosures and components, removal and installations
3-173. Gun Case and Tool Box
(3) Remove tubing clips, then remove tube
from air box.
Refer to figure S125 and remove run case or tool box.
(4) Install in reverse order.
Install in reverse order.
b. Cleaning and Inspect
(1) Clean all parts in an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect tubing for kinks or clogging,
and remove the heater. Install in reverse order.
mounting hardware for stripped threads or other
damage, and cylinder for contents.
(3) Replace a defective tube, damaged or
defective mounting hardware, or an empty cylinder.
3-175. Pressure Primmer Discharge
3-176. Glow Plus (Engine Model D333TA
a. Removal and Installation
and remove tube from bushing
that secures primer discharger to cab wall, then remove