TM 5-3810-207-20/TO 36C23-3-37-12
CTransfer chain, adjustment point
Section VI. SWING SHAFT DRIVE ASSEMBLY
The swing shaft drive assembly is located at the right-
front side of the crane-shovel, inside the cab. The swing
shaft drive chain, the main shaft swing drive sprocket,
the swing shaft drive sprocket, and the chain tightener
are covered by the swing gear guard. The main shaft
swing drive sprocket and the swing shaft drive sprocket
are connected by a single-strand chain.
149. Swing Gear Guard
(1) Remove the boom hoist safety pawl rod
from gear guard (par. 155).
(2) Remove the swing gear guard as
instructed on figure 76.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved
(2) Inspect the guard for breaks, bends, and
other damage. Repair or replace
defective guard and hardware.
Installation. Install the swing gear guard as
illustrated on figure 76.
150. Swing Shaft Drive Chain and Tightener
(1) Remove the swing gear guard (par.