TM 5-3810-207-20/TO 36C23-3-37-12
Figure 179. Carrier airbrake system, piping diagram
(3) Inspect the airhoses for cracks, breaks,
(4) Inspect the line and hose fittings for
defective lines, hoses, and fittings as
(1) Install and connect lines and airhoses to
the compressor, valves, and brake
(2) Secure the lines and airhoses to the
carrier frame with the clamps and
292. Air Buzzer and Low Pressure Valve
Removal. Remove the air buzzer and low
pressure valve as instructed on figure 180.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved