TM 5-3810-207-20/TO 36C23-3-37-12
Figure 195. Engine access panel, removal and installation.
319. Cab Floorboard
(1) Remove floormat.
(2) Remove the fourteen screws mounting
the floorboard to the frame.
(3) Remove the floorboard from the frame.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved
(2) Inspect floorboard for bends, cracks,
rust, and other damage.
(3) Replace or repair all defective parts as
(1) Position the floorboard on the frame.
(2) Install the fourteen screws in the
floorboard, securing the floorboard to
(3) Install the floormat.