2 and 1 and 6. Allow the tube to cool.
575. Engine Liquid Heater Installation
The switch should return to cold
position at 200to 300F.
Install carrier engine liquid heater assembly
If a correctly adjusted switch does not
meet these requirements, replace the
Install crane engine liquid heater assembly
Section LXXII. CARRIER CAB AND CRANE CAB,
FRESH AIR HEATER REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS
577. Cab Fresh Air Heater Removal
The cab fresh air heaters for both the carrier and crane
are identical and repair instructions are the same for
Remove crane cab fresh air heater assembly
578. Cab Fresh Air Heater Disassembly
Disassemble the cab fresh air heaters in numerical
579. Cab Fresh Air Heater Cleaning,
Inspection and Repair
(1) Use a cloth dampened with an approved
cleaning solvent and clean all heater
(2) Scrape carbon deposits and other
being careful to avoid damaging the
(3) Clean all parts thoroughly to remove all
accumulations of carbon restrictions.
Figure 275. Cab fresh air heater assembly.