64. Fuel Tanks, Lines, and Fittings
cleaned and adjusted regularly to prevent restriction of fuel
a. Removal. Remove engine fuel tanks, lines and
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(1) Remove rocker cover from rocker housing
(1) Clean with approved solvents, being sure
to remove all sludge, deposits and water.
(2) Inspect for damage and leaks.
c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(3) Replace if inspection reveals faults.
c. Installation. Install engine fuel tanks, lines and
(2) Clean all parts in an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.
(3) Inspect for cracks, breaks, or other damage.
Replace all damaged parts.
a. General. The fuel injectors meter an d injects
Figure 26. Engine fuel flow schematic.