on each end of trunnions, (A and B, fig.
(2) Adjust operating mechanism as in a
72), when adjusting, will keep the
assembly working freely.
b. Removal. Remove operating mechanism as
122. Hydraulic Fluid Reservoir
c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
a. Removal. Remove the hydraulic reservoir as
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(2) Inspect for cracks, breaks, and other
(1) Clean and flush with an approved
damage. Repair or replace defective
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for leaks, cracks, breaks or other
damage. Repair or replace a defective
(1) Install operating mechanism as shown on
Install the hydraulic reservoir as
Figure 73. Hydraulic fluid reservoir, removal and
Figure 72. Brake or clutch operating mechanism
Section XIX. CRANE AIR SYSTEM
(1) Clean gages with a cloth dampened with
an approved cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect gages for cracked gIass, stripped
The crane air system provides air assist to operating
threads and other damage. Replace a
controls of clutch, brakes, steering and operating
damaged or defective gage.
Install the pressure gages as
Pressure Regulating Valve
Remove the pressure gages as
Remove the pressure regulating
b. Cleaning and Inspection.