Section IX. MAINTENANCE OF COOLANT SYSTEMS
(6) Re-inspect coolant level in radiator and
3-20. Carrier Coolant System Service
add coolant as required (7) Install radiator cap, deck
plate, and belly pan.
(1) Remove belly pan.
3-21. Crane Coolant System Service
(2) Open drain cock.
a. Drain The cooling system Is drained by opening
Clean carrier cooling system as
drain cock located under the radiator.
specified in TB ORD 651.
b. Cleaning. Clean cooling system as specified in
TB ORD 651.
(1) Remove the radiator cap.
(2) Ensure the drain cock has been closed.
(1) Remove radiator cap.
(3) Remove the deck plate over the engine.
(2) Ensure that drain plug is tight.
(4) Add water and antifreeze solution as
(3) Add a water and antifreeze solution as
specified in TB ORD 651 until the coolant level is 3/4
specified in TB ORD 651 until coolant level is 3/4 inch
inch above baffle in radiator.
(5) Open and close bleed cock in crossover
(4) Install radiator cap.
pipe to bleed air from system as illustrated in figure 3-14.