b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(2) Disconnect generator electrical leads.
(1) Clean belt with a damp cloth.
(3) Remove loosened generator attach
(2) Inspect belt for cracks, breaks, and frayed
or stretched condition. Replace a defective belt.
b. Cleaning and Inspection. Clean, inspect and re-
place generator and generator brushes as instructed in
(1) Install generator belt as illustrated in figure
(2) Install fan belts as instructed in paragraph
(1) Install generator.
(2) Install generator belt as instructed in para-
(3) Adjust the crane engine belts as instructed
in paragraph 3-17.
d. Polarize. Polarize generator as instructed in
4-86. Instrument Panel
(1) Remove generator belt as instructed in
a. Removal and Disassembly.
para- graph 4-84.
(1) Remove crane instrument
Figure 4-80. Crane instrument panel, removal and installation.