b. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect heater for leaks, cracks, or other
damage. Replace defective heater.
(3) Inspect hoses for breaks or cracks.
Replace if defective.
(4) Inspect hose clamps and mounting
hardware for damage.
(5) Inspect fan for distortion or other damage.
Replace all damaged or defective parts.
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Reassemble heater as illustrated in figure
4-157. Defroster Fan
a. Removal. Remove defroster fan as illustrated in
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean with a damp cloth and dry
(2) Inspect for cracks, breaks, defective wiring
and other damage.
(3) Replace a damaged or defective defroster
c. Installation. Install defroster fan as illustrated in
Figure 4-143. Defroster fan, removal and installation