D-Clutch assembly, removal and installation.
Figure 3-12. (4)-Continued
(3) Remove and disassemble fan drive clutch
(2) Reassemble and install clutch assembly
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
3-29. Fan and Drive Assembly (Model 2385)
a. Removal and Disassembly.
(2) Inspect all parts for cracks, breaks and
other damage. Repair or replace defective parts.
and drive assembly.
deformation and vibration. Replace a defective fan.
fan and drive assembly in numerical sequence as
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Reassemble and install fan drive assembly