d. Outrigger Control Valves.
(c) Replace all gaskets, -ring, and
(1) Removal. Remove the outrigger control
damaged or defective parts.
(4) Reassembly. Reassemble control valves
valve (TM 5-3810-232-12).
(2) Disassembly. Disassemble control valves
in reverse of the numerical sequence illustrated in
(5) Installation. Install outrigger control
(3) Cleaning, inspection and repair.
valves (TM 5-3810-232 12)
(a) Clean all metal parts with an
approved cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
(b) Inspect all parts for cracks, scoring,
corrosion, or other defects.