Figure 5-45. Carrier cab assembly, removal and
(4) Tag and disconnect all air lines to allow
(5) Disconnect all controls necessary to allow
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
removal of cab assembly.
(1) Clean with an approved cleaning solvent
(6) Remove cab assembly as instructed on
and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for cracks, breaks and other
damage. Repair cracks and breaks by welding if
(3) Replace a badly damaged or defective
(1) Install cab assembly as instructed on
(3) Connect all electrical lead
5-37. Carrier Operator's Seat
a. Removal. Remove carrier operator's seat (TM
b. Disassembly. Disassemble the operator's seat