c. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
b. Disassembly. Disassemble the crane clutch
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
hydraulic cylinder assembly in numerical sequence as
solvent and dry thoroughly. Cleanliness is of extreme
importance when repairing hydraulic components.
(2) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.
Replace or repair all
d. Reassembly. Reassemble the crane clutch
hydraulic cylinder assembly in the reverse of the
(1) Install the crane clutch hydraulic cylinder
(2) Fill and bleed hydraulic system
6-6. Hydraulic Tubes, Fitting and Accumulator
(1) Drain hydraulic system.
(2) Remove crane hydraulic tubes, fittings and
Do not attempt to disassemble the
Figure 6-6. Clutch cylinder assembly, exploded view.