13. The engine can now be started in the normal
3. Check the oil levels in the upper gear housings and in
the carrier drive train components. Add oil as required of
the types specified in the lubrication charts.
RESTORING MACHINE PROPER TO SERVICE. To
restore the machine proper to service following long term
storage, proceed as follows:
1. Clean the entire machine thoroughly. then Inspect
pistons and other machined surfaces, if applicable.
the machine thoroughly, paying particular attention to
hydraulic hoses, tubes and fittings.
6. Check all tire pressures, and the general condition of
2. Lubricate all points equipped with grease fittings, per
the lubrication charts.