(3) The Maintenance Expenditure Limit is depicted in TB 43-0002-28.
(4) Mission essentiality: None
(5) Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)
2-7. Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC): See Appendix 2-A. Units may exceed their authorized scope and function in
the MAC when approved by the Support Maintenance Commander.
2-8. Modifications: Modifications will be accomplished by the end item manufacturer after TARCOM approves the field
campaign or modification plan.
2-9. Equipment Improvement Recommendations (EIR): Equipment Improvement Recommendations will be submitted
in accordance with TM 38-750.
2-10. Shipment and Storage: Refer to the Operating Instructions and Service Manual, and TB 740-97-2.
2-11. Destruction to Prevent Enemy Use: Refer to TM 750-244-3 for instructions governing destruction of equipment to
prevent enemy use.
2-14. Maintenance and Operating Supplies: See Appendix 2-D for a list of maintenance and operating supplies
required for Initial operation.
2-15. Maintenance Forms and Records:
a. Operational Records: Operational records (DA Form 2400 and 2401) are optional any may be utilized at the
discretion of the using organization.
b. Maintenance Records:
(1) DA Form 2402, Exchange Tag.
(2) DA Form 314, Preventive Maintenance Schedule and Record.
(3) DA Form 2404, Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet.
(4) DA Form 2405, Maintenance Request Register.
(5) DA Form 2407, Maintenance Request.
(1) DA Form 2408, Equipment Logbook Assembly.
(2) DA Form 2408-1, Equipment Daily and Monthly Log.
(3) DA Form 2408-5, Equipment Modification Record.