7. Turn the assembly over, and install the retaining snap
4. Attach the hoses to the O-ring fittings on the lower
portion of the inner stem.
5. Reconnect the hydraulic lines to the outer body of the
INSTALLATION. To install a rotary joint that has been
removed from the machine, proceed as follows:
6. Install the junction box on the top of the swivel, and
1. Carefully install the hydraulic swivel over the collector
tighten the setscrews in the collar at the bottom of the
stem. Position the swivel so that port #4 on the inner stem
is facing toward the front of the carrier. Then install the
7. Install the thrust washer and lower snap ring on the air
capscrews which connect the collector assembly to the bot-
swivel stem. Lubricate the swivel bore, and carefully install
tom of the swivel.
it on the stem. Be sure the `X" ring seals do not extrude or
twist when the outer body of the swivel is installed. Install
2. Turn the outer body as required to position the swivel
the upper snap ring.
with the ports facing the rear of the revolving frame. Install
the capscrews and lockwashers which secure the swivel to
the revolving frame deck.
9. Reconnect the ground cable to the battery. Then start
the engine and check for leakage while operating all
3. Install the O-ring elbow fitting, on the lower portion of
the inner stem.