4. Pretension the how reel by turning the reel clockwise, as
HOSE REPLACEMENT. To replace the how on the reel,
viewed from the how side, three turns. Cost off one wrap of
how from the reel, without removing my pretension, and
attach the how to the upper telescope cylinder.
1. Note and mark which swivel port the short end of the
how is attached to. Remove the old how from the reel.
5. Check the operation of the teIescope circuit. If both
boom sections do not extend when the teIescope lover is
2. Wrap the fitting on the new short how with rubber, and
pushed forward, the hoses am cross-connected et the swivel
secure the rubber shield in place with plastic tape.
ports, and must be changed before the machine is returned
3. Attach the short how to the swivel port marked in Step
1. Then attach the long how to the other swivel port. Care-
fully wrap the remainder of the how onto the reel.
Figure 5E-5. Hose Replacement