BOTH FRONT AND REAR AXLES ARE REMOVED
IN A SMILAR MANNER
1. TAG AND DISCONNECT HYDRAULIC LINES
AS REQURIED. CAP LINES TO PREVENT FOREIGN
MATERIAL FROM ENTERING LINES.
2. REMOVE MOUNTING BOLTS.
3. PROVIDE SUITABLE SUPPORT AND REMOVE AXLE
Figure 12-4. Carrier drive steer axle removal.
from the three steering cylinders.
(3) Refer to paragraph 15-8 and reconnect propeller
(1) Refer to figure 12-4 and place axle in proper
shafts to the axle assembly.
position on carrier frame. Install mounting bolts.
(2) Connect hydraulic lines previously removed
Change 1 12-7