heater as follows:
flange (7) to housing (16). Secure with lockwashers (6)
(1) Install data plate (18) with new rivets (17).
and screws (5).
(2) Assemble flange (15) and impeller (11) to
(5) Place case and tank assembly (4) in heater jacket
(3) and assemble to jacket retainer (8) with lockwasher (2)
(3) Install motor and impeller assembly to
and cap screws (1).
b. Refer to TM 5-3810-295-12 and install carrier cab
(13) and (10) and screws (9).
(4) Assemble jacket retainer (8) and housing
Section IV. REPAIR OF CARRIER WIRING HARNESS
electrical leads and remove harness as follows:
The wiring harness covered in this section include
With an ohmmeter determine electrical lead
all wiring harnesses used in the carrie. Complete
wiring harnesses should not be removed unless
b Tag and disconnect all electrical leads.
many electrical leads have been damaged.
c. Tag and disconnect all electrical connectors.
d. Lift harness from its mounting position.
Refer to figure 19-4 to locate termination points of