Section IV. REPAIR OF HYDRAULIC CONTROL VALVES
b. Disassembly. Refer to figure 20-2 and disassemble
the control valve as follows.
There are five, hydraulic, spool-type, control valves. The
(1) Remove nuts (1), lock washers (2) and cap
hydraulic shift control, the steering selector control, the
screws (3) from valve assembly body.
outrigger directional control, the utility blade control, and
(2) Unscrew knob (4) from lever control (11'
the fan drive control. The maintenance instructions for
Remove plate stop (8) by removing cap screws (5), lock
the steering selector control valve is de-scribed in
washers (6) and washers ().
chapter 17, section V.
(3) Using a drift punch remove roller pins (9 and
20-9. Hydraulic Shift Control
10) and control lever (11) from control assembly.
a. Removal Refer to TM 5-3810-295-12 and remove
(4) Remove set screw (12) and pull control lever
the control valve as described.
bracket (13) off assembly.