16. CAB HEATER FAN CONTROL. Variable speed control adjusts air output as desired.
17. HEAT PUSH-PULL CONTROL. Pulling the control opens a valve in the heater inlet water line to control
the temperature of the air.
18. WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH. This switch has three positions OFF LOW HIGH with built-in circuit
PARKING BRAKE WARNING LIGHT. (Not Shown). When RED, indicates parking brake is "on".
19. ENGINE EMERGENCY STOP CONTROL. Used only when engine does not stop with normal
20. ENGINE STOP BUTTON. Depressing button energizes a solenoid valve which places the injector racks
in the "no fuel" position.
21. IGNITION SWITCH. Provides for controlling electrical power to the Carrier and for starting the engine.
22. LIGHTS SWITCH. Three position switch controls parking marker lights, head-tail lights, and indirect
instrument panel lights.
23. HYDRAULIC PUMP INDICATOR LIGHT.
Indicates if the hydraulic pumps constant speed drive is
engaged or disengaged.
24. ROADRANGER GEAR SHIFT LEVER. Shift pattern shown on decal.