TM 5-3810-300-24 & P2
ASSURE BATTERIES ARE DISCONNECTED BEFORE PERFORMING ANY MAINTENANCE ON THE ELECTRICAL
1. Connect electrical leads as marked prior to removal.
2. Place switch into position on panel and secure with attaching hardware.
3. Secure instrument panel with attaching hardware.
Electrical Switch - Functional Check.
Operate switch as described in Operator's Handbook. Observe for proper function-
Windshield Wiper Assembly.'
ASSURE BATTERIES ARE DISCONNECTED BEFORE
PERFORMING ANY MAINTENANCE ON THE
1. Tag and disconnect electrical leads to motor; tape
2. Remove nuts and washers securing wiper arms;
remove wiper arms.
3. Remove cap screws securing mounting plate to
motor mounting bracket.
4. Remove serrated collar.
5. Remove motor and mounting bracket, mounting
plate and gasket.
5. Mounting Bracket 8. Mounting Bracket
Windshield Wiper Assembly - Inspection.
Visually check motor housing for evidence of cracks or other damage. Check for excessive shaft end play indicating worn
or damaged bearings. Inspect wiper blade for serviceability.
Windshield Wiper Assembly.
1. Install motor and mounting bracket, mounting plate and gasket in position.
2. Secure mounting plate to motor mounting bracket with attaching cap screws.