WINCH MOTOR MAINTENANCE
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's (WP 0171, Table 1,
Rag, Wiping (WP 0170, Table 1, Item 52) Qty: 1
Tag, Marker (WP 0170, Table 1, Item 68) Qty: 1
Cap Set, Protective Dust and Moisture Seal
Parts Kit, Seal Repl (WP 0172, Table 1, Item 73)
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system lines or fitting unless engine is shut
down and hydraulic system pressure has been relieved. Tighten all connections before
applying pressure. Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate the skin.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool before removing
any hydraulic fitting.
· Wear protective eye covering.
· Avoid sudden movement of vehicle.
· Use a container to catch any fluid that may drain from hoses or system. Dispose of fluid
IAW local policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel.