CATWALK BRACKET ASSEMBLY
for Grove Crane AT422T
1. Fabricate from steel material according to weldment detail descriptions. When
completed, bracket will be a one piece weldment.
2. Remove all burrs and sharp edges.
3. All dimensions are in decimal two places and may be converted to fractions with a
tolerance of +/- 1/16th.
4. Prepare and paint assembled weldment to prevent rust.
5. Identify completed bracket with "Grove Crane AT422T - Catwalk".
6. Store with catwalk when not in use.
7. Use (4) 5/8 size bolts/nuts plus flat and lock washers to attach bracket to the existing
two superstructure frame brackets and the catwalk.
8. Ensure distance between Details 859 and superstructure frame brackets allows for a
1/16 for clearance between superstructure welded catwalk mounting ears.