10. If necessary, remove the bushing (4) from the lower
3. Insert the needle bearings with the outer ring (6) into
bore of the steering knuckle.
the knuckle and lock securely in place with a retaining ring
1. Install the bushing (4) into the lower bore of the
steering knuckle and press in using a sleeve (access
through the steering knuckle upper bore).
4. lnstall the shaft radial seals (8) after having coated
the outer surfaces with LOCTITE 272. Insert support disk
between seals, if present.
5. The main lip seals are to be directed towards the
drive mechanism (needle bearing) and the anti-dust lip
2. Using a sleeve, install the upper bearing socket (5)
toward the double universal joint.
into the steering knuckle bore.
Fill the space between the lip seals with grease.