specified in the current LO.
(1) If clutch controls were removed, refer to
(g) Fill cooling system.
(5) Service engine in accordance with TM 5-
3810-294-20 before placing engine in operation.
(3) Assemble springs, hoses and lines that
were removed for engine removal to holding clips or
clamps attached to the engine.
11-9. Transmission Assembly
(4) Refer to TM 5-3810-294-20 and perform
the following operations.
washers that secure transmission cover. Remove cover.
(2) Disconnect front propeller shaft from drop
(b) Connect the fuel, air, hydraulic, and oil
gear unit, and completely remove front axle propeller
lines to the engine.
shaft (refer to TM 5-3810-294-20).
(3) Drain lubricant from transmission and drop
gear unit (refer to TM 5-3810-294-20).
(d) Install radiator.
(e) Connect battery cables and electrical