damage. Replace all damaged or defective pats.
(3) Inspect reservoir for cracks, breaks, or other
(2) Assemble hydraulic filters to reservoir assem-
damage. Repair or replace defective tank.
bly with filters mounting screws.
c. Installation. Refer to figure 20-6 and reinstall hy-
(3) Install hose clamps above the hydraulic reser-
draulic reservoir and tool box assembly as follows.
(1) With a suitable lifting device, position tank as-
(4) Fill hydraulic reservoir with proper fluid per
sembly on the carrier frame and install reservoir at-
the current LO 5-3810-295-12 (series).