Daily maintenance of the load moment indicator consists of inspecting:
1. The electrical wiring connecting the various parts of the system.
If electrical wiring is damaged, it shall be replaced immediately.
2. If the insulation is worn on the length sensor cable or cable guides are damaged, these
parts shall be replaced.
3. Check the anti-two block limit switch(es) for freedom of movement.
4. The cable reel shall be under tension to operate properly.
5. Check the pressure transducers at the hoist cylinder(s) and the connecting hoses for oil
Other than correcting the problems identified in the Error Codes Table and replacing faulty
mechanical parts and cables, no other repairs shall be performed by non-expert personnel.