10. Install the O-ring and backup rings inside the
piston and install the piston onto the rod. Secure the
piston in place with the setscrew.
11. Install the hydrolock seals onto the piston, refer
Avoid scratching or damaging the
grooved or gland surfaces or the rings
12. Lubricate the cylinder rod assembly with clean
hydraulic oil and install the rod assembly into the
cylinder with a slight twisting motion.
Install the O-ring and backup ring onto the
outside of the head.
13. Clean all oil from the threads of the head and
coat the threads with NEVER-SEEZ (paste-type)
Install the cylinder head onto the rod.
Install the wear ring onto the spacer and the
14. Using a spanner wrench, tighten the head
spacer onto the rod.
15. Install the setscrew to secure the cylinder
Do not use air pressure to cycle or
pressurize the cylinder. Use only a
source of controlled hydraulic oil
16. Pressurize and cycle the cylinder. Check for
proper operation and any leakage.