TM 5-3810-207-20/TO 36C23-3-37-12
Figure 185. Rear air shutoff valves and air manifold, removal and installation.
(3) Inspect the brakeshoes for cracks,
breaks, and excessive pinhole wear.
(4) Inspect the springs for broken or weak
tension and inspect all pins for wear.
Replace all mounting hardware as
(5) Inspect the slack adjuster for breaks,
excessive wear, and other damage.
Replace defective slack adjusters.
(1) Install the brakeshoes as illustrated on
(2) Install the drum and wheel (par. 283).
(3) Install the slack adjusters as illustrated
on figure 187.
Brake Adjustment. Adjust the brakes as
instructed on figure 187.