b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Discard elements and gaskets.
(2) Clean strainer by reverse flushing.
Fuel Tanks, Lines and Fittings (Model 2380)
(3) Clean all other parts and dry thoroughly.
(4) Inspect all parts for damage or defects.
a. Removal and Disassembly.
Replace gaskets and filter elements and damaged or
(1) Remove carrier fuel tank as illustrated in
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Reassemble fuel filters as illustrated in
Figure 4-10. Carrier fuel tank, removal and installation (Model 2380)