b. Cleaning and Inspection.
(2) Install the carrier fuel tank as illustrated in
(1) Clean all parts and dry thoroughly. Ensure
to remove all sludge, deposits and water (TB ORD
Fuel Tanks, Lines and Fittings (Model 2385)
(2) Inspect for leaks and defective parts.
Replace defective parts as required.
a. Removal and disassembly.
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Remove carrier fuel tank as illustrated in
(1) Reassemble fuel tanks, lines and fittings
Figure 4-12. Carrier fuel tank, removal and installation (Model 2385)