Figure 4-37. Crankcase, breather, removal and
Figure 4-36. Carrier engine oil filter, disassembly and
b. Cleaning and I?7spection.
(1) Discard cartridge, gasket and seals.
(2) Clean all parts and dry thoroughly.
(3) Inspect for cracks or other defects. Replace
cartridge, gasket, seals, and defective parts.
c. Reassembly and Installation.
(1) Reassemble engine oil filters as illustrated in
(2) Install the oil filters as illustrated in figure 4-
4-42. Crankcase Breather
a. Removal and Disassembly.
disassemble crankcase breather as shown in figure 4-
g. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean all parts and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for cracks, breaks, or other damage.
Replace defective parts.
Figure 4-38. Carrier engine oil lines and fittings, removal
c. Reassembly and Installation. Reassemble and
4-43. External Oil Lines and Fittings
a. Removal. Remove carrier engine external oil