GEAR RANGE SELECTOR VALVE. (Not Shown). Range positions shown on shift lever knob and
COUNTERSHAFT BRAKE CONTROL BUTTON. (Not Shown). Used only to assist initial engagement
when vehicle is standing still.
25. ACCELERATOR PEDAL. Controls engine speed by mechanical linkage to the governor control shaft.
Depress to increase engine speed.
26. AIR BRAKE PEDAL. Controls air valve in line from air system tank to wheel air brakes. Because of light
force required to actuate pedal, extreme care should be taken during initial familiarization.
27. CLUTCH PEDAL. Hydraulic master and slave system provides easier clutch operation. First 1 1/2 inches
of free pedal travel provides clutch release bearing clearance.
28. WINDSHIELD WASHER CONTROL. Bulb type located to the left of the clutch pedal. Non-freezing type
windshield washer fluid should be used at all times.
29. HIGH-LOW BEAM LIGHT SWITCH. Conventional foot button type with high beam indicator on panel.
30. DIRECTIONAL SIGNAL SWITCH. Push lever up for right turn indication and pull down for left indication.
Lever will automatically return to neutral when wheels are straightened out after turn.
QUICK START BUTTON. (Not Shown). Can only be energized while starter is held in "on" position.
HAZARD LIGHT SWITCH. (Not Shown). Move switch forward to actuate four-way flasher when
required. Move switch backward for OFF.